IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guess What I've just done?
lucien
post Jul 21 2009, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Fitted 4 tubeless tyres in less than 1 hour, for the 1st time. stupidlyhappy.gif stupidlyhappy.gif

One set on Shimano Rims (Kenda Karma's) and the other on my Spesh rims (Conti Mountain Kings) with the milky stuff and without the need for a compressor. 3 of the 4 pumped with a track pump and the last one I needed to use a CO2 canister and then finish off with the track pump.

Having just done it wish I'd have done it earlier given how simple and straightforward it was. If it wasn't raining so heavily I'd go and ride naughty.gif

I'll have to wait and see how much they leak tomorrow morning, hopefully not at all innocent.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gareth
post Jul 22 2009, 09:26 AM
Post #2

Group: Root Admin

If I wasn't going to ride them (to get the latex slopping around) I would want to run them round in a container of water (like looking for a slow in an inner tube) then slosh the gunk on any leaks. Still, if they're that easy to inflate they should pop back up easily even if they've gone down when you get back to them. think.gif

--------------------
Get proper instruction www.mountainbikeinstruction.co.uk

+Quote Post
lucien
post Jul 22 2009, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Group: Members

Rode them this morning, and no leakage - I reckon I must be lucky or something, which is why when I was riding a fell off!! Divine intervention worship.gif worship.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 05:47 AM
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News