IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peak to Peak gpx file, Anyone have a file of this route?
Paul
post Apr 3 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

Hi all biggrin.gif

Phil and i were thinking of doing the Peak to Peak in the morning and as its been a while since i last rode this route, i was wondering if anyone had a gpx file for Phils GPS. I had a look on the route locations and was rather surprised to find no routes whatsoever listed for the peaks regarding gpx files! If anyone has a copy it would be most appreciated as back up please, though i know its late notice unsure.gif

If anyone fancies joining us your more than welcome. meeting at Peak forest at 9.30 am for a 10.00 start

Here`s hoping, and.............thanks

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
glynn six 0
post Apr 3 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #2

QUOTE(Paul @ Apr 3 2010, 09:16 PM) *
Hi all biggrin.gif

Phil and i were thinking of doing the Peak to Peak in the morning and as its been a while since i last rode this route, i was wondering if anyone had a gpx file for Phils GPS. I had a look on the route locations and was rather surprised to find no routes whatsoever listed for the peaks regarding gpx files! If anyone has a copy it would be most appreciated as back up please, though i know its late notice unsure.gif

If anyone fancies joining us your more than welcome. meeting at Peak forest at 9.30 am for a 10.00 start

Here`s hoping, and.............thanks

paul ,if you give me a day or so i could give you a gpx.for it..........just cant do it right now.there are also different versions of it so it depends how many miles you want to do.

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 3 2010, 10:13 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(glynn ellis @ Apr 3 2010, 09:46 PM) *
paul ,if you give me a day or so i could give you a gpx.for it..........just cant do it right now.there are also different versions of it so it depends how many miles you want to do.

Thanks Glynn, but we are gonna wing it tomorrow! I`m sure most of it will come back to me on route plus we have the guide printed off the main site. It would be useful if you could add it to the map files for future reference though if possible. Cheers agree.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug
post Apr 3 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #4

Group: Administrators

Could easily knock you up a decent route along the lines of Hope, Edale, Ladybower, WLT etc in about 15 mins if you want.

I've found the peak2peak route so I'll do you a GPX now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 3 2010, 10:24 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Doug @ Apr 3 2010, 11:19 PM) *
Could easily knock you up a decent route along the lines of Hope, Edale, Ladybower, WLT etc in about 15 mins if you want.

laugh.gif
Thanks Doug, but i guess its a bit late now to inform Phil who will be setting off pretty early from the Lakes to meet up. Ive rode so many great routes in the Peaks over the years but never really led them. I`m sure it could turn into one of our epics in the morning laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Doug
post Apr 3 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #6

Group: Administrators

Peak to peak added to the routes section.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil
post Apr 4 2010, 05:33 AM
Post #7

Group: Moderators

Cheers Doug smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Paul
post Apr 4 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #8

Thanks for sorting the file out Doug agree.gif

Still turned into a tough day, from the original route we ended up adding another 10 miles on making it 34 miles. Man i was/am bushed now.

Thanks to Mad Pierre for showing me a new descent last time i was out with him. It was corking today without the snow wub.gif Probably enjoyed that one the most today!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil
post Apr 5 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #9

Group: Moderators

Nice route Paul, glad you never had a map as it made things interesting smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 01:36 AM
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News