IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> kent, specificly north kent area
byb
post Jan 9 2011, 07:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

was wondering if anyone could point me to the whereabouts of any good riding in the north kent area, as im bored of my current rides. i m not into jumps but am capable. i just want it to be an exciting ride with a bit of downhill and good trail/singletrack. only have access to transport occasionly so id be riding n train-ing to locations. thank you for your time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
torihada
post Jan 9 2011, 09:49 PM
Post #2

QUOTE(byb @ Jan 9 2011, 07:57 PM) *
was wondering if anyone could point me to the whereabouts of any good riding in the north kent area, as im bored of my current rides. i m not into jumps but am capable. i just want it to be an exciting ride with a bit of downhill and good trail/singletrack. only have access to transport occasionly so id be riding n train-ing to locations. thank you for your time.

North Downs around Sevenoaks. Box Hill, Reigate Hill. Surrey Hills: Leith Hill, Holmbury Hill & Pitch Hill all centering on Peaslake. Join a local mtb club to find the hidden gems. One in North Kent (Bromley): http://www.bigfootbikeclub.org. I was out with 9 riders this am in North Kent; we all met at bigfoot. Since meeting at the club and riding XC we've gone on to ride in Wales, Lakes, Scotland & Alps, progressing from 4 inch XC bikes to freeride/DH 6"+.

--------------------
There do appear to be some hills south of the Trent...
http://www.youtube.com/butahada

+Quote Post
byb
post Jan 10 2011, 07:30 AM
Post #3

woops sorry i should of written north east kent. canterbury area

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 11:51 PM