IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> appoligy
DISCO ROSS
post Dec 30 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Guests

hi i have learning dificultys which is the cause of the slightly unclear posts just wanted to say soz for the confusion

ya know what maybe i should just leave this forum i dont belong here bye guys best forum ive ever been on btw
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rod
post Dec 30 2011, 08:56 PM
Post #2

Group: Members

QUOTE(DISCO ROSS @ Dec 30 2011, 08:34 PM) *
hi i have learning dificultys which is the cause of the slightly unclear posts just wanted to say soz for the confusion

ya know what maybe i should just leave this forum i dont belong here bye guys best forum ive ever been on btw

Why leave? Don't belong... why? Because you are younger than most of us (?)

Plenty of time before your banned... look at me, I've been here for years and I'm not banned (YET!) biggrin.gif
If you find this forum helpful, informative or just plain somewhere to be, then stay.

Just try reading back to yourself some of the posts you are submitting and see if it might be clear to someone who doesn't know owt about nowt?

I used to have the same issues when in school... question asked and I'd give an answer in the full knowledge that the person (teachers) would know how to fill in the missing bits of my answers. Unfortuneately this made their jobs a little harder and it didn't prove I knew the knowledge behind the answer (although I did... honest) A little different to hear but being unclear can lead to confusion.

You say you have learning difficulties... are they identified and have you been "statemented" and receive extra guidance / tuition.
Whether the answer is yes or no it is good practice being on a forum, just remember to practice being concise / descriptive and chuck in the odd bit of punctuation that you are happy with. More often than not people will get the meaning of what you are trying to say but from time to time things may go a little pear-shaped.

At the end of the day we all started at the begining and after all their time on this and other forums no-one here knows it all (well apart from the odd one or two... emphasis on the ODD wink.gif )

What ever you decide, good luck (oh, do you fancy filling in your profile with a bit of basic info?)

Rod

--------------------
Every Silver Lining Has a Cloud!

Don't trust government (I'm bitter and twisted over the CROW & NERC BILL)
(Mountain biking will be next incidentally)

NO, you're OK, I insist YOU go first. ...
Told you it couldn't be done!

+Quote Post
jes
post Dec 30 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #3

+ 1

Ross my suggestion was to not apologise as you donít need to, but to provide a little background about yourself so others may understand your perspective better.

If you donít let people know, at some point they will pick up on your different approach and mis-interpret it.

I only picked up the possibility as Iíve recently been working with young people with a range of different learning difficulties

Hopefully a better understanding or knowledge of why your questions are brief and/or are a bit random will enable the forum members to request further information, provide better advise and not perceive you as a ‚Äúwind up merchant‚ÄĚ

I am not aware that anyone suggested you leave the forum, in fact I think you posts have created interesting responses.

Stick with it. agree.gif just trying to help.

+Quote Post
DISCO ROSS
post Dec 31 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #4

Guests

ill be back soon guys just as soon as i get me bike me head oh and me bed sorted sleepy time lol

+Quote Post
glynn six 0
post Dec 31 2011, 11:38 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(DISCO ROSS @ Dec 31 2011, 12:35 AM) *
ill be back soon guys just as soon as i get me bike me head oh and me bed sorted sleepy time lol

ross do you think it would be a good idea to request admin. to delete all your other aliases ? agree.gif

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 06:42 AM
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News