IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Other Mountain bikers, Searching for cycling buddies
mtb24/7
post Jan 13 2012, 07:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members

hi other bikers, i`m not new to mountain biking but am in need of a few other bikers who could come out for cycle rides and explore new routes. Anyone near Littlehampton or angmering in the surrounding area would be ideal. Or if i can meet up at weekends and go for a ride. smile.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suggsey
post Jan 13 2012, 08:41 PM
Post #2

Group: Moderators

QUOTE(mtb24/7 @ Jan 13 2012, 09:21 PM) *
hi other bikers, i`m not new to mountain biking but am in need of a few other bikers who could come out for cycle rides and explore new routes. Anyone near Littlehampton or angmering in the surrounding area would be ideal. Or if i can meet up at weekends and go for a ride. smile.gif

Hi, welcome, I aint no where near you but I am sure someone will be along soon that is, you could always arrange a ride for people to attend for your local route/favourite ride, normally if you can tempt others with pictures of the technical challenges on the route it entices people from further afield too... agree.gif

+Quote Post
mtb24/7
post Jan 15 2012, 06:32 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(Suggsey @ Jan 13 2012, 08:41 PM) *
Hi, welcome, I aint no where near you but I am sure someone will be along soon that is, you could always arrange a ride for people to attend for your local route/favourite ride, normally if you can tempt others with pictures of the technical challenges on the route it entices people from further afield too... agree.gif

hi, not sure how its a technical challenge i would say its more of a fitness/endurence ride that i do sometimes but mainly in the spring/summer time. Bit to muddy it was before i got new tires. thanks for the tip.

+Quote Post
mtb24/7
post Mar 27 2012, 05:29 PM
Post #4

I`ve attached photos of my route to the south downs. I was riding a rebuilt and customized appollo xc 26 ( a hardtail) for this journing and only put a minor dent in the rear wheel. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 03:52 PM
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News