IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Forum Launched!, This is the post to use if you have any problems
Dave
post Apr 28 2007, 11:39 PM
Post #1

Group: Root Admin

Well, I've been beavering away since around 5:30 PM this evening and I think I've finally got to the point where it's ok to use.

There are bound to be settings I've missed, and things will have to be tweaked as we discover problems or have ideas about doing things differently.

Please reply with any problems or questions.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tyrebagger
post May 1 2007, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Group: Members

QUOTE(Dave @ Apr 29 2007, 12:39 AM) *
Well, I've been beavering away since around 5:30 PM this evening and I think I've finally got to the point where it's ok to use.

There are bound to be settings I've missed, and things will have to be tweaked as we discover problems or have ideas about doing things differently.

Please reply with any problems or questions.

Glad to have it back! Looks very nice..... smile.gif

+Quote Post
jonnyg
post May 1 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #3

Group: Members

With the calenders and list of riders going to that ride would it not be possible for a moderator to add a new post for that event that all users can edit. That way you can edit the post and add or remove yourself from that particular ride.

Just a thought for a workaround until proper functionality is developed by the forum software vendor.

Jon

+Quote Post
Dave
post May 1 2007, 10:46 AM
Post #4

Group: Root Admin

QUOTE(jonnyg @ May 1 2007, 10:28 AM) *
With the calenders and list of riders going to that ride would it not be possible for a moderator to add a new post for that event that all users can edit. That way you can edit the post and add or remove yourself from that particular ride.

Just a thought for a workaround until proper functionality is developed by the forum software vendor.

Jon

All of the solutions mentioned so far look like extra work for someone and will end up with people being missed off when people forget to update something - the simplest way to say you're attending a ride is to reply to the post announcing the ride and say you're going.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 07:55 PM
Design by: IPB 2.3 Skins & Web Browsers News